Preston Building specializes in all areas of managing the purchase, sales and leasing for development and investment properties and portfolios.
Regardless of the size of your development, we take the hassle out of owning a development or investment property with a hands-on approach to managing the purchase, sales or leasing of your development.
Utilizing the services of local Real Estate agents Preston Building handles all your investment property needs, ensuring your property is well maintained, well tenanted and gives you a good return on investment every year.
No property or portfolio is too small or too large. Preston Building manages properties ranging from studio apartments to luxury homes, executive suites, commercial, industrial and retail properties.
Our clients include first time investors with a small development property, professional investors with a large portfolio of development properties and property developers with entire buildings available for rent.
- Property Purchase: Act on behalf of the buyer, strategize, research, shortlist, appraise, engage solicitors, review contracts, negotiate and secure sites.
- Property Sales: Act on behalf of the seller, research the market, market value, strategize selling options, interview select and manage agents, property effective marketing, engage a solicitor, organize and review contracts, negotiate, settlement.
- Lease Management: Interview select and manage agents, research the market, market value estimate, review applications, careful tenant selection, manage lease preparation, negotiate and review lease agreements, ensuring the property is well tenanted.
- Property Maintenance: Building compliance and safety, Fire Safety Schedule compliance, inspections, maintenance, tender repairs, select building trades and the like, ensuring the property is well maintained.
- Strata Management: Manage Strata Agents, Manage Executive Committees, Actively engage in Executive Committees (Chairman, Secretary or the like)
- Property Value Adding Strategies and Implementation
The end result is an investment that remains well maintained and well tenanted, thereby delivering excellent return on investment without adversely affecting investor cash flow and peace of mind.
Click here to review our Property Management Portfolio.
If you would like some assistance with Managing your Property contact us here.