Preston Building Pty Ltd has implemented an Environmental Management Plan to encourage good environmental management practices.
Within our own environment we are committed to environmental improvement by applying best practice principles and identifying and managing environmental risks by:
- Working to ensure our activities enhance the environment in which we operate
- Continually improving our activities to minimise disturbance and adverse affects on the environment including land, air, water, fauna and flora
- Insist all employees comply with all applicable environmental laws, regulations and standards
- Identify and manage environmental risks within our operations and apply best practice principles to prevent pollution
- Implement and use management system to plan document measure and monitor environmental performance where required
- Communicate this policy and our Environmental Management Plan through training to all employees, contractors and other stake holders
- Continually improve performance through training management review, research and development
Maintaining a proactive approach and implementing best work practices Preston Building Pty Ltd minimizes risk and promotes awareness to protect the environment.